ANTI-BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION POLICY
• Action plan for combating against corruption was prepared and all responsible structures were determined.
• All students can get in touch with the rector directly via website and address their appeals and grievances according to any kind of misbehavior including any kind of corruption.
• All students can appeal and state grievances in person in a written form to the respective Unit and demand to act for misbehaviors including any kind of corruption.
• The Ethic Code for Academicians and Employees was accepted by Scientific Council and according to the respective provision(s), any kind of corruption attempt(s) is(are) taken as a violation of provisions of abovementioned Code. In this case, it is needed to put sanctions or take preventive actions with the decision of The Disciplinary Committee.
• The Disciplinary Committee performs autonomously according to its statue, and audits the violations of the abovementioned Code provisions, including any kind of corruption, and makes binding decisions.
• Holds training courses, seminars, and other informative sessions for students regarding anti-bribery actions.
• During examination period, The Appeal Commission is formed, and students can address The Appeal Commission in any case of grievances.
• Throughout the exam session, BSU establishes an examination oversight body composed of students. Students can reach out to this oversight body in case of exam-related complaints, and it also serves as the monitory authority for the examinations.
MISSION OF THE POLICY
The mission of this policy is to prevent any action regarding bribery and corruption through making transparency and strict reporting system in all processes complying with local legislation and international standards on combating any kind of corruption.
For more details see Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy of Baku State University