Black Sea Universities Network (BSUN) - http://www.bsun.org/
The Black Sea University Network (BSUN) was established in 1998. The Network includes over 100 universities from 12 countries. The organization plays an exceptional role in improving the quality of higher education at universities that are members of the Association, conducting basic and applied research, sharing experience and developing projects. Baku State University joined BSUN in 1998.
Within the framework of cooperation, it was proposed to develop the following areas:
- Sustainable development;
- Establishing relations in the field of innovation and knowledge transfer;
- Energy security and renewable energy sources;
- Advanced and multifunctional materials;
- High-performance calculations;
- Electronic health and telemedicine.