Admission for bachelor degrees starts from the 1st of September and continues until the 15th. Foreign citizens will be accepted to bachelor degree after they pass Baku state university’s preparatory course (1 year duration) and obtain state document. The study period for bachelor degree programs is 4 years for full-time students and 5 years for part-time students.
List of documents to be presented to the university by foreign citizens:
- A notarized copy of the document on completion of secondary education- original copy
- A notarized copy of passport translated to Azerbaijani-2 copies
- 3X4 size photo- 8 photos required
- Medical certificate
- Reference confirming non-infection of AIDS
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter to the rector of BDU
- ÖSYM document (for Turkish students)
- Certificate regarding completion of preparatory course
After finishing the preparatory course for humanitarian department the foreign citizen should submit the document to the required field of study.
After the documents have been submitted the student will be accepted to the chosen faculty.
Study period for bachelor degrees: 4 years
Tuition fee depends on the chosen faculty
Students who have successfully completed the period of study and passed all exams are rewarded with a bachelor degree diploma.